Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga builds strength, stamina and flexibility. Equally as important – it forges a strong mind/body connection.
Our Ashtanga classes are slower paced to allow you flow effortlessly between poses.
Each class is designed to tone and strengthen the body, to release physical and mental tension and develop concentration, self-awareness and harmony within. Students are encouraged to move gently and slowly, co-ordinating the breath and the movement which brings them towards stillness and peace.
It is a practice that begins from wherever that may be for each person. There is no call for over-exertion, straining the body or competing with others. Everyone is welcome, just as they are.
What is it good for?
This is a complete system of Yoga and can help in many ways including:
- Improved posture so that all movements can be more graceful and confident aiding physical wellbeing.
- Enhanced breathing. Exercises are given which deepen and expand the breathing capacity.
- The circulatory and lymph systems work more efficiently.
- Back pain can be helped through the increased flexibility and strengthening of the spine and neck, as well as the building up of the supporting muscular systems.
- Joints and muscles are worked with to enhance movement and strength.
- Energy levels are greatly helped with an increased overall sense of wellbeing and health.
- For those suffering the effects of stress or depression an uplifting of energy and spirit can be felt.
- States of anxiety and negative thinking patterns can be alleviated as the practice enables a stilling of the mind and feelings of relaxation and peace.
- Tension can be removed from all levels through moving with awareness, paying particular attention to the spine and posture.
What to Bring:
We advise you to bring a yoga mat, a towel and a bottle of water.
How to Get Started
#1 Contact Us
Once you’re ready to get started, just click the link below and fill out the form and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.
#2 Join a Course
- € 15/class