Hot Yoga is an uplifting series of classic yoga poses in a specific sequence that promotes balance, strength, flexibility, and overall wellness. The heat allows you to stretch deeply, cleanse the body and calm the mind. The body is detoxified and strengthened and your overall health and focus will be improved.
French Vanoli Hot yoga is not Bikram Yoga.
We have a newly designed studio where the levels of heat and humidity are carefully controlled and are paramount to the safety of our students.
It’s not so hot that you are drained and dehydrated but warm enough that your muscles get nice and warm and lengthen with ease. Our classes are not overfilled and we ensure you have enough room to practise in a comfortable environment.
At the end of each Yoga session we finish traditionally by all repeating the Sanskrit word, “namaste.” This is a greeting used in India and Nepal. It has many definitions the more common one being “The Divine in me recognises the divine in you”. Mutual respect is acknowledged between the teacher and student.
Benefits of Hot Yoga:
- Stretches and tones the muscles
- Increase your flexibility
- Strengthen your spine & relieve back pains
- Increases supply of oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body and improves energy levels
- Calm your mind, Improve and control your breathing, learn to meditate
- Balance your metabolism and stimulate your auto-immune system
- Develops good posture by balancing, strengthening and aligning your body to its correct and natural position
- Boosts energy levels, stamina and performance
- Allows for a deeper stretch and is ideal for all athletes
What to Bring:
We advise you to bring a yoga mat, a towel and a bottle of water.
How to Get Started
#1 Contact Us
Once you’re ready to get started, just click the link below and fill out the form and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.
#2 Join a Course
- € 12/class