The Wall Ball
This exercise is a great compound movement which incorporates the Quads, Glutes , Core and Shoulders as well as being an excellent cardio exercise .
The Wall Ball should be performed with the following:
- Start with a shoulder width stance.
- Ball is held at the chest with hand placement towards the lower part of the ball like a large broken “W” .
- Descend through a squat until Hip crease is below knee level .
- On reaching full depth rapidly extend knees and hips to propel yourself out of the squat.
- Throw the ball to target line with consistent force while keeping heels on the ground.
- Catch the ball and smoothly descend to next rep .
Correct Start Position
Correct Wall Ball action
Start to Finish ——>>>>>>
Until next time folks, May the wall Balls be ever in your favour! 🙂