- 1 cup fresh blueberries, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup gluten free flour (or plain flour)
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 cup nut milk (or milk)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (or sugar)
- Dollop of coconut yoghurt for each crepe
- The size of your pan will determine how many crepes you make with this mixture. We used a large pan and made 6 crepes
- In a bowl combine blueberries, strawberries and lemon juice. Place to the side and let them marinate
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and eggs. Gradually add in the milk, water and coconut nectar, stirring to combine
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Spoon in some of the mixture and tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the mixture coats the surface evenly. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side
- When ready to serve add in a serving of the fresh berries and fold crepe. Top with coconut yoghurt. Enjoy warm!
This recipe comes courtesy of https://www.juliaandlibby.com/ . These Crepes are perfect for if you are entertaining or want a little something sweet to start your day off right.