Serves: 8 people
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
good quality, low-sugar
- 50 g Porridge Oats
- 30 g Shredded Desiccated Coconut
plus extra for coating
- 10 g Whey Protein Powder Vanilla
*This recipe makes 8-10 balls
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
2. Divide into eight equal portions and roll into balls between the palms of your hands.
3. Sprinkle some extra coconut in a shallow bowl and roll the balls in it. Chill until ready to eat. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Tip: To mix place all ingredients in high power blender.