Niamh Devaney @Nutritionista baked these tasty and healthy Dark Chocolate & Hazelnut Protein Cookies.
• 50g of hazelnut flour/ground hazelnuts
• 1 scoop of Kinetica chocolate whey
• protein powder (can be purchased in FV)
• ½ tsp of baking powder
• 30g of dark chocolate
• 45ml of coconut milk
• Chocolate chips
• Make the hazelnut flour by placing hazelnuts into a food processor and mix until the mixture becomes a flour type substance.
• In a bowl mix the flour with the protein powder and baking powder.
• In another bowl melt the dark chocolate and mix with the coconut milk. Place this mixture in with the dry ingredient and mix well.
• Finally add some chocolate chips into the mixture.
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
• Divide the mixture into blobs on the baking tray and make them as big or small as you want to. Place into the oven for 15-20 minutes until they are baked.